Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Week 2 BlogPoll Ballot

I ran into laptop problems tonight (the battery... it's not infinite) so I'll have the Fresno State wrap-up posted tomorrow night. I think that it's going to be a good post. In the meantime, here is my BlogPoll ballot for this week.

RankTeamDelta
1 LSU 1
2 Oklahoma 1
3 Southern Cal 2
4 California --
5 Florida 11
6 Penn State 2
7 UCLA 2
8 Texas 5
9 South Carolina 9
10 Wisconsin 3
11 Arkansas 3
12 Ohio State 1
13 West Virginia 3
14 Louisville 8
15 Oregon 2
16 Georgia Tech 10
17 Boston College 6
18 Nebraska 3
19 Cincinnati 7
20 Texas A&M 1
21 Washington 5
22 Missouri 3
23 South Florida 3
24 Virginia Tech 19
25 Rutgers 1

Dropped Out: Miami (Florida) (#12), Auburn (#20), Oregon State (#21), Boise State (#22), TCU (#24).


What an unbelievable mess, eh? After #4 I feel like I'm out of top 10 teams. After #8 I can't find anybody I like in the top 15. Big movers are:

-Florida - I just can't find anybody I like less.

-South Carolina - Big win and I had them pretty high in the preseason.

-Louisville - They fall because the defense looked terrible this week.

-Georgia Tech - Not ranking them last week was a mistake on my part. Again, I dislike them less than a lot of teams.

-Cincinnati - I really, really wanted to put them on my preseason ballot because of all the returning talent. A completely different coaching style/system scared me away, but I regret that now.

-Virginia Tech - Did not look good. I'm open to moving them up if they bounce back.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger lijialefw said...

1.
Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

2.
Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

3.
Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (Rolex) are cheap, (World of Warcraft gold) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home