Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Week 2 BlogPoll Ballot

I ran into laptop problems tonight (the battery... it's not infinite) so I'll have the Fresno State wrap-up posted tomorrow night. I think that it's going to be a good post. In the meantime, here is my BlogPoll ballot for this week.

RankTeamDelta
1 LSU 1
2 Oklahoma 1
3 Southern Cal 2
4 California --
5 Florida 11
6 Penn State 2
7 UCLA 2
8 Texas 5
9 South Carolina 9
10 Wisconsin 3
11 Arkansas 3
12 Ohio State 1
13 West Virginia 3
14 Louisville 8
15 Oregon 2
16 Georgia Tech 10
17 Boston College 6
18 Nebraska 3
19 Cincinnati 7
20 Texas A&M 1
21 Washington 5
22 Missouri 3
23 South Florida 3
24 Virginia Tech 19
25 Rutgers 1

Dropped Out: Miami (Florida) (#12), Auburn (#20), Oregon State (#21), Boise State (#22), TCU (#24).


What an unbelievable mess, eh? After #4 I feel like I'm out of top 10 teams. After #8 I can't find anybody I like in the top 15. Big movers are:

-Florida - I just can't find anybody I like less.

-South Carolina - Big win and I had them pretty high in the preseason.

-Louisville - They fall because the defense looked terrible this week.

-Georgia Tech - Not ranking them last week was a mistake on my part. Again, I dislike them less than a lot of teams.

-Cincinnati - I really, really wanted to put them on my preseason ballot because of all the returning talent. A completely different coaching style/system scared me away, but I regret that now.

-Virginia Tech - Did not look good. I'm open to moving them up if they bounce back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home