Tuesday, September 04, 2007

BlogPoll Ballot, Post Carnage Edition

I'm still just a bit put out with the Michigan result. I seriously considered throwing Appalachian State in the 25th spot, but they don't seem to be eligible. Without enough evidence to put together a credible resume method, although I'll switch over in a week or two, I tried to judge how good each team looked and combined this with my preseason expectations. Here we go:

RankTeamDelta
1 Southern Cal --
2 LSU --
3 Oklahoma 2
4 California 3
5 Virginia Tech 2
6 Louisville 6
7 Wisconsin 6
8 Penn State 3
9 UCLA --
10 West Virginia --
11 Ohio State 6
12 Miami (Florida) 2
13 Texas 7
14 Arkansas 1
15 Nebraska 6
16 Florida 3
17 Oregon 3
18 South Carolina 10
19 Texas A&M 1
20 Auburn 2
21 Oregon State 4
22 Boise State 4
23 Boston College 3
24 TCU --
25 Missouri 2

Dropped Out: Michigan (#4), Florida State (#16).


As you can see, Michigan was the big faller. A few teams (Louisville, Ohio State, Nebraska) took big jumps because teams fell out ahead of them. The Virginia Tech running game doesn't have me convinced and they slide a bit. Texas should be self-explanatory. I thought South Caroline struggled too much to warrant the high ranking that I had given them. Other than those, I think the ballot is pretty standard. Comments and suggestions are always appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home