Saturday, October 28, 2006

I'll Take It, Part III

I finally had a chance to watch part of last weeks games against OSU on Thursday. It wasn't particularly pretty, but like the title says, I'll take it. This Aggie team seems to be getting a knack for putting together late games drives. Even if its bad for my heart, A&M sure is a lot of fun to watch.

I'm heading up to Floyd-Casey in Waco this afternoon to see the Baylor-A&M game, so I'll have a report on that sometime next week. Posting will be sporadic again this week, but my last midterm is on Friday so after that I'm pretty much in the clear.

Heroes from the Oklahoma State game:
Offense - Stephen McGee for not losing his cool on the last drive of regulation and guiding a young Aggie team to another road victory.

Defense - Danny Gorrer who had his best game of the season, recording a big interception in the endzone and helping limit Bowman and Woods.

Special Teams - Red Bryant and this one wasn't even close. Nothing like a blocked extra point in overtime to bring home the win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home