Tuesday, October 24, 2006

BlogPoll Ballot Rough Draft

Sorry for the lack of content this week. I have midterms coming up in both classes I'm taking, plus both professors chose to also assign major projects dues in the next few days. I haven't been sleeping much. I'm throwing up my BlogPoll draft, comments are always welcome. Later this week I'll talk a bit about the OK-State game, but it wasn't televised so I don't have much. This weekend I'm heading up to Waco for the Baylor game so that should be fun and give me plenty to talk about next week.

Not much changed this week in my ballot. So many teams survived scares that I chose not to penalize any of them. Georgia Tech looked pretty poor, but some of the teams that will be big movers this week (Clemson and Rutgers come to mind) were already pretty high on my list so they stay put. A big Oregon drop also hurt Oklahoma and I was feeling the love for the mid-majors so BYU and Tulsa take their places. With no further ado:

RankTeamDelta
1 Ohio State --
2 Michigan --
3 Southern Cal --
4 Texas --
5 Clemson --
6 Louisville --
7 Notre Dame --
8 Arkansas --
9 Auburn --
10 Florida --
11 Tennessee --
12 California --
13 Rutgers --
14 West Virginia 1
15 Wisconsin 1
16 LSU 1
17 Boston College 2
18 Nebraska 2
19 Georgia Tech 5
20 Texas A&M 2
21 Boise State 3
22 Missouri 4
23 Wake Forest 2
24 Brigham Young 2
25 Tulsa 1

Dropped Out: Oregon (#18), Oklahoma (#21), Pittsburgh (#23).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home