Friday, October 21, 2005

Some belated rankings

So I suppose that it would be good form to post some rankings before the coming weeks games begin (and as it currently in the 2nd quarter of the VT-Maryland game, I had better get a move on, eh?). To make a long story short, I'm having a hard time finding 25 teams worthy of mention, so this week is going to be sans comments. I'm leaving at 10 AM tomorrow for Peoria to meet up with a friend...from there we are heading over to Iowa City for the game. In other words, don't expect much from me in the way of game commentary until Sunday, but I will do my best to take some decent pictures and report in just as soon as I am back. On to the Rankings:

Power16
1. Texas
2. Virginia Tech
3. Georgia
4. USC
5. Alabama
6. Louisiana State
7. Miami
8. UCLA
9. Penn State
10. Notre Dame
11. Ohio State
12. Florida
13. Florida State
14. Auburn
15. Boston College
16. West Virginia

Next9
17. Oregon
18. Texas Tech
19. Tennessee
20. Michigan State
21. Fresno State
22. Wisconsin
23. Northwestern
24. Iowa
25. Texas Christian


Game Prediction
I don't have great faith in Michigan's consistency right now, and this was the game that I circled before the season as our most difficult. With nothing more to say than that, make it Iowa 24, Michigan 20.

Other Game Predictions
Texas 35, Texas Tech 21
Alabama 17, Tennessee 10
Auburn 28, LSU 24

Last week: 2-4 Season: 12-15

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Dan Ray said...

Ah Tom, glad to run across you. How're you holding up after graduating? That's some scary stuff... Anyway, I'm gonna have to link you from my blog now - don't say you weren't warned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home