Monday, October 31, 2005

New Top25

I admit that being in Evanston for the Northwestern game really limited what I saw this weekend, so take these rankings with a grain of salt. Nonetheless, here goes:

Power16
1. Texas
2. Virginia Tech
3. USC
4. Alabama
5. UCLA
6. Penn State
7. Louisiana State
8. Miami
9. Ohio State
10. Florida
11. Notre Dame
12. Georgia
13. Florida State
14. Boston College
15. West Virginia
16. Wisconsin

Next9
17. Oregon
18. Auburn
19. Texas Tech
20. Fresno State
21. Michigan
22. TCU
23. California
24. Colorado
25. Rutgers

3 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is Wisconsin going to lose thier next two games?

Jeff


Off topic: our old pal Manish is using the Phoenix project for his thesis, and he hasn't ruined all our hard work either. It's gotten some nice attention from LM and JPL, so he's excited as ever about it. Gearing up for a 4 thruster dirty test at AMES in June.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Tom said...

I hope that Wisconsin finds a way to choke it away, but I'm not convinced that they will. Still, for Michigan to have started 3-3 and still be in serious contention for a central-Florida bowl game is pretty darn good.

I'm impressed that Manish is still at it. I figured the project money would dry up after the term. Is Renno still involved? I was seriously considering asking him for a letter of recc for something. Maybe I should contact JPL and Lockheed looking for a job, if they are impressed with the project.

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

honda new haven connecticut

 

Post a Comment

<< Home