Friday, September 16, 2005

Michigan/EMU Prediction

Well, I'm back from Mississippi. The trip was very uneventful, but it did give me time to stew and decide that Charlie Weis is, in fact, the most overrated coach in the country. I'll post more on that later, but for the time being, I'm on dial-up so I will do my best to keep this brief. Michigan has got to be pretty ornery right now, and look for them to take that out on EMU. The offense has a big day and Bohnet adds a late TD for EMU. Make it Michigan 42, EMU 7.

In some other games this week, I think that BC upsets FSU and MSU almost pulls off the shocker in South Bend, only to be foiled by a late drive and a Notre Dame win by about 3 points.

Go Blue.

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great football forum high nebraska school blog you have here. I'm always looking for info on football forum high nebraska school. You can check out my forum about football forum high nebraska school if you have a chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home