Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Conference Outlooks

With the first round of games played, here are my predictions for five major conferences (the BigTen is omitted on account of my tendency to make homer picks for Michigan)

ACC
Boston College takes the Atlantic Division but loses to Coastal Division champ Virginia Tech in the championship game.

Big East
Louisville, by process of elimination

Big XII
This is the year that Missouri finally breaks through in the North, too bad that its also the year that Texas breaks through in the South. Texas win the championship game BIG.

Pac-10
I could be bold and pick Cal, but then again I could also be bold and give myself a root canal. USC goes undefeated in conference.

SEC
Georgia wins the East and LSU wins the West. The title game is close, but Georgia prevails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home